Bedwas make the short journey up the valley to take on Bargoed on Saturday.
Head Coach Stefan Sankala keeps faith with many of those who played against Carmarthen Quins last week.
The entire back line is unchanged from that fixture. Changes are made in the pack with Rhys Hutcherson coming in at tight head prop in place of Ellis Evans. James Richards moves from lock to the back row with Phil Williams starting at lock. Jonathan Armitage moves across the back row.
On the bench Chris Budgen comes in for Hutcherson, fit again Craig Hudd comes in for Williams and Sion Parry moves to the bench in place of Adam Dove. Mike Callow comes in for Dion McIntosh.
The full selection is:
15. Joe Scrivens, 14. Patric Lewis, 13. Adam Williams, 12. Lewis Bowden,
11. Kane Teear-Bourge, 10. Jacob Chilcott, 9. Luke Crane; 1. Tom Devine,
2. Dale Rogers, 3. Rhys Hutcherson, 4. Gareth Allen, 5. Phil Williams,
6. James Richards, 7. Jonathan Armitage, 8. Nathan Hudd ©
16. Brynley Toms, 17, Alun Rees, 18. Chris Budgen, 19. Craig Hudd,
20. Sion Parry, 21. Tom Rowlands, 22. Mike Callow, 23. Jordan Rees.
Those supporters who are not travelling to Bargoed are urged to come and support the youth team as they host Whiteheads RFC Youth, kick off at 2-15pm.