- All information contained within this website is provided free of
charge and may not be reproduced, republished, copied used or
distributed in any way without the previous written consent of Bedwas RFC.
- No warranties of any kind either expressed or implied are offered
in respect of the information, material, statistics and images provided
by this website and any information, material, statistics and images
are provided solely for illustrative purposes only.
- Under no circumstances shall Bedwas RFC or any of its
employees or contractors be liable for any loss of profit and/or
consequential damages arising from the use of this website and any
information or material contained within it.
- This website may contain links to other sites provided solely as a
convenience to users of this website. You are under no obligation to
use these links, but in the event that you choose to use these links
you should be aware that any third party site will have separate
content, privacy and data policies and Bedwas RFC offer no
endorsement of any third party sites or services.
- The terms and conditions of use of this website shall at all times
be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and
Wales and within such jurisdiction.
- Bedwas RFC specifically reserve the right to amend, alter or
change the terms and conditions contained within this agreement upon 28
days written notice in respect of any services provided by this website
which a payment is sought. Changes in terms and conditions including
any fees shall only become effective at the conclusion of any period
which has been pre-paid.