Bedwas RFC to Reopen from Thursday 20 May
Following the latest changes to Welsh Government guidance, we are pleased to announce that Bedwas RFC will be re-opening from 7pm on Thursday 20 May for both indoor and outdoor service.
There are some changes from the last time we are open. These are:
– You will be met by a member of staff at the outside entrance to the club foyer to be shown to your table
– You may book a table in advance by contacting Sharon Williams on 07538798898
– You may sit 6 to a table outside and inside the main function room only due to space restrictions
– 6 to a table only applies to those from the same household bubble, if not there will be a 4 to a table restriction in line with social distancing rules
– Mask rules still apply – you must wear your mask on entering/leaving, as well as when going to the toilet
– Card payments only for now, but we will starting taking cash again in the near future
Remember, our staff team have not been working in a pub environment for a long time, so please be patient as they get up to speed. These COVID-19 procedures mean that service will take longer than usual. Please follow all instructions given to you by staff at Bedwas RFC when visiting. If customers are abusive towards staff or refuse to follow our COVID-19 procedures they will be asked to leave.
We must also make you aware that following an increase in costs from our brewery Heineken, we have had to pass on a 5p increase in the price of all draught alcoholic beverages.
Our opening hours will be:
We look forward to welcoming you back to Bedwas RFC and your ongoing support for our club is greatly appreciated. Our volunteers have been working very hard to refurbish the club and get it looking great for our long-awaited reopening and we would like to thank them all for their hard work.